Epoxy Flooring – Everything You Need to Know for 2019
From shopping malls to apartments, epoxy floorings has been the go-to setup. They are available in a wide variety of trendy styles and has been featured in interior magazines this year both for commercial and residential purposes. High tech and exotic looking flooring epoxy 3D and metallic floors options are the hot new trends. If you are looking for flooring options and are still trying to figure out the best fit, these are the things you must know.
- The process might not be the easiest, they are usually longer and lengthier than the other flooring options. For perfection, we strongly advise you opt for someone who is an expert at it, professional contractors who have handled such projects for years. It takes about 3 to 7 days but is a popular choice because of their key feature – durability.
- 3D Epoxy flooring installation in smaller areas might not work out to be cost-effective, hence if you are planning to do epoxy flooring, always look at larger areas. Also, for continuity and consistency across the commercial areas and apartments.
- Stunning visual effects like making the room space look larger than it actually is and gorgeous appearance with the several design trends to choose from are some of the reasons why interior designers often choose these flooring options.
- Epoxy flooring is also the best option for several industries. Being highly resistant to acids, durable surface, enhanced safety and most importantly prevents wear and tear.
- A safer work environment is an aspiration for all industries and workspaces. These floorings are also resistant to fire and are one of the top reasons why it has been used as warehouses and hospitals for years now.
- Epoxy coatings are an environmentally friendly option for your business as it helps the reduction in material usage.
Epoxy Coated Floors are More Than Just Looks
There has been a rise in demand for chemical resistant and tensile strength flooring. Epoxy coating has become the go-to option for the interior designers and contractors equally in 2018 and we know for sure, will continue to be so for 2019 too. Epoxy 3D flooring option gives a certain perception and depth to the unique and creative floors. Still wondering what your flooring choice must be in 2019? Talk to our experts and we’ll help you find the best option.