Epoxy Flooring is Transforming the Interior Design Game
When it comes to Interior designing, apart from the wall paint, flooring type and colour have to be well chosen. Whether you are looking for a classy or trendy look for your room, flooring is a dominant factor in the formation of the look of your room. If you have been following the interior designing trends this season, you will notice that epoxy polymer flooring has been trending. Epoxy floorings are not for warehouses and hospitals any more, they are being used now for galleries and homes too. They are strong, durable, easy to clean and design focused, hence these floorings have become homeowners and commercial property builder favourites. The Epoxy coating helps protect the floor against corrosion, rust and water, and so the floorings are known to be long-lasting.
Interior Design Reinvented with Epoxy Flooring
Interior designing is all about reinventing the look with every project. Epoxy floorings and the different types of coating options are now available, so you don’t have to settle for a plain concrete flooring. Here’s how epoxy flooring has been a game changer:
- Give your floors shine and shimmer with Epoxy flooring with a metallic finish. It is also a cheaper option in comparison to ceramic tiles.
- Colorful flooring that mimics marble or quartz. You can choose the different texture and vibrant colours that would suit your room the best. If this is to be used as a workspace, you could also incorporate the brand logo and add a shimmer to it.
- Kids love epoxy flooring too. Apart from the fact that these floorings are durable and easy to clean for adults, floorings can be customized to your kids’ taste. If the theme of the room is to a football court, you can customize the flooring to look like it.
- Epoxy flooring can further be enhanced with design integration adding colors and patterns as you or your client likes.
- Last but not least, the most trending one being Epoxy 3G flooring. From 3G floor murals to impressive oceanic themes, the possibilities are endless. There is a certain process of having the 3G flooring customized. After applying a layer of the self-leveling screed, then they put a chosen 3G image over it and covered with Epoxy polymer.
As a part of the 3G Epoxy floorings, visual illusions are created on floors. They are being used in galleries, bathrooms and so on. Epoxy floorings give an elegant and classic finish without burning a hole in the pocket. As long as the floorings are managed by experienced contractors, your vision can be transferred into the flooring as you like. With epoxy floorings and coating options that are now available, interior designing possibilities have expanded their horizons. They are continuing to transform the design industry.